Welcome to all of our DCH Summer Camp Families!
On this page you will be able to find information that we will update throughout the summer. Anything we need you to know can be found here! We will include our session specific reminders and links to the newsletter from each camp session here as well. Thank you in advance and we hope your campers have a great summer with us here at DCH!
Session Specific Reminders
Thank you for another great summer in 2016! Hope to see you all next year!
* This is session number __, running from Monday, ________ to Friday, ________.
* There is no field trip this week.
General Weekly Reminders
* The camp phone number is 781-329-3500. Please be sure you contact us in the event that your camper is going to be absent. It is equipped with voicemail so please leave a message if no one answers.
* The Lost & Found is located in the Rec Room. We will do our best to reunite campers with their lost items during the week but anything left behind will be placed in the Lost & Found.
* If you are sending in payments (camp, extended day, etc.) please inform your child's counselor or other camp staff so we know to look out for it and get it to the Main Office.
* If you need to pick-up early please let us know so we can have your camper ready for you at the appointed time.
* Counselors will be on duty every morning at 8:45 am to help your camper out of the car. Please do not leave your car during driveway as we have a constant flow of vehicles to get in and out. We don't want cars to be hanging out into the intersection. Afternoon pick-up will begin at 3:45 pm, the campers participate in camp activities, including the pool, until 3:30 pm.
* After 4:15 pm it is okay to park and come in to pick up your camper as afternoon extended hours will begin at that time. If you use extended day in the morning please escort your camper to a counselor to sign them in.
* Please DO NOT SEND electronics, phones, toys or other devices to camp. Also, DO NOT SEND personal archery equipment to camp. All of these items are not allowed at camp per the DCH Summer Camp Parent Handbook. DCH is not responsible for these items if they get lost, stolen or broken at camp.
* Be sure that your camper has their morning snack in their backpack and NOT in their lunchbox. Lunches go into group bins and packed away in our refrigerators and may be inaccessible until lunch time.
* There is a cookout every Friday. As long as your camper likes hamburgers and hotdogs you do not need to send your child with a lunch. Please still send snacks!
* Fridays include skits that the campers prepare each week in Drama. Parents are welcome to attend. Skits will be performed right after the cookout on Fridays and will begin at approximately 1:00 pm each week.
2016 Weekly Group Schedules
June Pre-Camp Registration
Camp Registration Updates
Closed Field Trips:
To be added to a waitlist call 781-329-5740 or e-mail
Summer Camp News
2017 Summer Camp Registration is now underway! Click HERE to register online.
Preschool Summer Program
The DCH Preschool Summer Program serves children 15 months old through entering Kindergarten. Click for more information.